Apple announces new products: iPhone 6 and iWatch

The iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and the brand new Apple Watch were announced Tuesday morning during a live Keynote presentation that streamed to any Apple device that wanted to watch. Here’s a quick preview of each new device.
iPhone 6: “Bigger than bigger” is the phrase Apple has coined for their newest iPhone.

The most notable hardware differences from the iPhone 5s is the bigger 4.7 inch screen (compared to the 4 inch 5s display), a new Retina HD display, the thinnest iPhone ever at just 6.9 mm thick and an improved iSight camera.

Both phones will be operating on the brand new iOS 8 software designed specifically to excel on the new iPhones. Apple also introduced Apple Pay, a brand new way that allows users to load credit cards, debit cards and gift cards on their device and pay for anything from a new TV to a Starbucks coffee on the Phone.

The internet browsing, downloading and video viewing speed has also increased to be 3x faster then the iPhone 5s. The iPhone 6 starts at $199 for 16GB and goes up to $399 for 128GB. It is offered in Gold, Silver and Space Grey color schemes.
iPhone 6 Plus: While this phone is very similar to the iPhone 6, it offers an enormous 5.5 inch display that has a screen with a 1920×1080 display (the same as 1080p HD tvs on the market today). With such a huge display to work with, the iPhone 6 Plus offers a couple features that are exclusive the model; such as optical image stabilization while taking picture and longer battery life, reaching up to 24 hours of talk time as opposed to the iPhone 6’s 14 hours.

The iPhone 6 Plus starts at $299 for the 16GB and goes up to $499 for 128GB, it is also offered in Gold, Silver and Space Grey. Both iPhone devices go on sale Friday Sep, 19.

Apple Watch: The newest, Apple products are the 3 Watches available, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition.

Each has a touch display that provides the user over two million ways to tell time. The watch also has a large variety of apps to pick from, allowing users to see and respond to calls, messages and emails; listen to music; use turn by turn navigation; use apple pay; update calendar events; control Apple TV and iTunes; remotely control the camera on an iPhone; set alarms; view the weather and photos; talk to Siri and much more.

It’s available for purchase in early 2015 and is sure to be as popular all the others made by Apple.