What’s Your Small Caf Personality?

1. Sushi – You don’t mind dropping $10 on fish that probably isn’t even real and is poisonous, all for that great “shrimp taste”.

2. Iced Coffee – You were running late this morning and couldn’t make it to Starbucks. It doesn’t bother you that it tastes nothing like coffee. You just want to look cool.

3. Hot Coffee – You’ll drink literal dirt to just stay warm and awake during these brutal winter months.

4. Frosted Cookies – You depend upon these sugary pieces of heaven to get through your day, every day, all day. It’s an addiction.

5. Muffin – You skipped breakfast and you’re banking on freshly stocked chocolate chip muffins. You also don’t mind gaining 10 lbs in 10 minutes.

6. Hummus – Although it’s one of the more low-key items in the small caf, it’s definitely the most legit.

7. Beef Jerky – You probably need to shower. They really sell beef jerky in the small caf?

8. Chex Mix – You’re basic. Everyone gets Chex Mix in the small caf, get it together.

9. Naked Smoothies – We get you’re trying to be healthy and all but, smh.

10. Tic Tacs – You forgot to brush your teeth this morning and no one will give you gum.