Where to go before you go

Lincoln Park Zoo

Although most have already seen the wide variety of animals located at the zoo, a person can’t go too many times. A purchase of popcorn and cotton candy is mandatory, along with a visit to the notable ape house.

The Shedd Aquarium

With tanks that stretch from wall to wall, the aquarium is filled with the most unique fish on the Earth. Spectators can attend dolphin shows and featured exhibits, such as the shark tanks, throughout the building.

Michigan Avenue

It isn’t called the Magnificent Mile for nothing. Most enjoy exploring all the stores; there are also numerous restaurants and attractions along it.

Walker Brother’s Pancake House

The absolutely delicious pancakes are something to miss while away. Those lacking a sweet tooth can enjoy other tasty favorites including eggs benedict. Despite their long lines, Walker Brothers is fast and efficient.

Navy Pier

The Ferris wheel has become an iconic symbol of Chicago, but Navy Pier offers much more. The Shakespeare theatre is constantly playing well directed shows, while the gigantic movie theatres have a movie playing for everyone.

Museum of Science and Industry

Each exhibit is filled with astounding information. From extravagant doll houses, an original WWII submarine, and a space shuttle, it is impossible to be bored while exploring.

Lollapalooza

The 3-day concert is a must on the New Trier graduate bucket list. With Paul McCartney, Florence and the Machine, and Kid Cudi headlining this year’s festival, there is a spot for everyone. Grab a group of friends and get ready for the experience of a lifetime.

Sears Tower Skydeck

There is no better place to view the famous Chicago skyline than from the tallest building in the city, standing in a glass box. The initial frights are well worth the visit, and the views are unforgettable from 1,353 feet up.

Cheesie’s Pub and Grub

With all around feel good food, Cheesie’s brings an original, and cheese filled, twist on our favorite comfort foods. The iconic Mac is a fan favorite, while they still offer a wide variety of sandwiches and sides that are well worth the visit.

Millennium Park

As one of the most popular attractions in Chicago, the Bean and fountain are constantly packed with loads of tourists.